Conveniently located Batemans Bay accommodation, overlooking the beach and Clyde River, to suit everyone.
Batemans Bay Marina Resort is perched on the water’s edge overlooking the ocean and Clyde River. We have a wide range of fully self-contained accommodation to suit families, couples, singles and groups holidaying together. We are only a 15 minute stroll along the waterfront to Batemans Bay shops and directly across the road from Catalina Golf Course and restaurant.
A waterfront Batemans Bay resort
This beautiful waterfront resort is perfect for people seeking the convenience of self-contained accommodation, similar to that offered at caravan parks, with all the comforts of home you expect. Many of our cabins and villas are located on the waterfront and boast spectacular ocean views.
You’ll enjoy a relaxed atmosphere set among 16 acres of landscaped gardens.
- Bayview Villa – 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom waterfront villa. Sleeps 6 people.
- Island View Villa – Two storey villa with spa. 3 bedrooms, spa, sleeps 6 people.
- Harbour View Villa – Luxury waterfront villa overlooking the lagoon. Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
- Waterfront Queenslander Villa – Overlooking the water. Sleeps 4. 2 bedrooms.
- Seascape Villa – Waterfront villa. Sleeps 6. 3 bedrooms.
- Lagoon View Villa – Waterfront villa. Sleeps 4. 2 bedrooms.
- Garden View Villa – Set among our landscaped grounds. Sleeps 6. 3 bedrooms.
- Queenslander Villa – Two bedrooms, one bathroom. Set among our landscaped gardens.
- Spinnaker Villa – Large outdoor verandah. Waterfront and garden option available. Sleeps 6. 3 bedrooms.
- Beachcomber Villa – Set among our landscaped gardens. Spacious living. Sleeps 6. 2 bedrooms.
- Castaway Villa – Waterfront or garden options available. Sleeps 6. 2 bedooms.
- Studio – One bedroom, one bathroom. Combined living and kitchen. Set among our landscaped gardens.
We’ve got everything you need here in Batemans Bay
Batemans Bay Marina Resort offers a wide range of facilities to suit people of all ages. Whether you are looking for a family holiday, a romantic getaway or a golfing or fishing trip we have everything you need in a beautiful, convenient location.
Play some tennis or volleyball, relax at our BBQ areas, go fishing from the pier or from your own boat. Your children can enjoy the kids playground and the pedal karts, play table tennis, pool or games or go swimming in our beautiful swimming pool.
Corrigan’s Beach is just a few minutes stroll away. Boat enthusiasts and fisherman benefit from direct access to the boat ramp through the rear of the resort.
The Catalina championship 27-hole golf course and 7-day a week bistro is conveniently located directly across the road.
The town centre of Batemans Bay is only a 15-minute harbour sidewalk away or just a two minute drive.
Boat enthusiasts and fisherman benefit from direct access to the boat ramp through the rear of the resort.
- Guest benefits and discounts in the Batemans Bay area »
- Batemans Bay Marina Resort guest facilities »
- What’s on in Batemans Bay »
- Things to do in Batemans Bay »
Getting to Batemans Bay
It is only a 3.5-hour drive from Sydney, 2 hours drive from Canberra or just 20 minutes from Moruya airport which has daily flights to or from Sydney and Melbourne International Airports.